Adding WorkPro lets you:
- Automatically track and monitor licence and document currency
- Onboard with pre-built modules or build your own packages with specific tasks based on role or industry
- Deliver accurate background checks within minutes through Government database integrations
- Easily manage safety inductions, on-demand background checks, citizenship and work rights, licence and document management
- Assign tasks to a candidate and easily track, validate, monitor and prove compliance.
How it works
WorkPro make workforce compliance checks easy. Now you can access this functionality within FastTrack360.
Once you have correctly configured FastTrack360, you can access WorkPro within the Candidate record. Simply search for the Candidate you want in FastTrack360, click on the ‘WorkPro’ link in the ‘Quick Access’ menu and this will take you directly to the WorkPro section of the FastTrack360 Candidate record. Using an automatic API integration, you will now be able to see all the relevant WorkPro information for your FastTrack360 Candidate.
You can cross-check the Candidate email and phone number to ensure the FastTrack360 and WorkPro Candidate are the same. If not you can quickly update to the correct Candidate by searching the WorkPro database.
You can then send the Candidate a request, such as licences/tickets, background checks, citizenship checks and any training requirements. Once completed by the Candidate this will be dynamically populated in the WorkPro window in FastTrack360. You can then view using the intuitive WorkPro ‘traffic light’ coding system, keeping an eye on any amber or red elements that may have expired.
This now provides you added peace of mind before sending a Candidate to a job, making workforce compliance checks even easier. It gives you the confidence that the system will automatically alert you as tasks or accreditations expire.
How to get setup
Please contact your Account Manager.