Adding Broadbean lets you:
- Create ads and questionnaires
- Automatically parse new candidates and update existing candidates, when job postings change
- Track ads and job boards, and get comprehensive reports to better manage your advertising spend
- Allocate credits to selected job boards by user, team or office
- Effectively manage advertising by limiting and defaulting job boards, and network selections based on the role
How it works
In a FastTrack360 job order, a user first selects the pre-configured Questionnaire Pages that display to the job applicant. A ‘Post’ action then opens the Broadbean website, where the user is guided through three quick steps to complete the process. Steps include choosing the Job Boards, completing advert details, and a final ‘Preview + Send’ stage. Applicants simply click “Apply” on the job advert, complete any information requested, and submit. In FastTrack360, job applicants are added or updated, depending on whether they are new or existing. A referral to the job is created, where responses to Questionnaire Pages can also be viewed.
How to get setup
During implementation of FastTrack360, our Professional Services Project Team will work with you to set up Broadbean. To organise this please contact FastTrack on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Existing FastTrack360 clients please log a request on the Customer Service Portal. Client Services will liaise with you and Broadbean to complete the setup process.