Adding Google Maps also lets you:
- Quickly find replacement candidates close to a job
- Easily manage on-site visits with the ability to view the locations of parent companies, clients and cost centres
- Make it easier for candidates by including a map of job location in emails and SMS messages
Cost: Provided by your Account Manager.
Setup: Contact your Account Manager to set up.
Support: Log a request with FastTrack’s Customer Service via the online portal here.
Access: This add-on app will install right into your FastTrack360.
How it works
Click on the Show Map action to view the Google Map location from address items within Recruitment Manger. This includes:
- Parent Record – Main Address, Mailing Address
- Client Record – Main Address, Mailing Address
- Cost Centre Record – Main Address, Mailing Address
- Client Contact Record – Address
- Candidate Record – Actual Address, Mailing Address, Diary Filled Job Flyout ‘Location’ item
- Client Portal – Job List ‘Location’, Main Address
- Candidate Portal – Job List ‘Location’, Diary Filled Job Flyout ‘Location’ item
- Job Order – Location and Merge Tag for ‘Location’. Where the Merge Tag is applied to an Email this item will evoke a Google Map on selection.
- Job Order – Search Available Candidate. On selection the system will evoke a Google Map search to return result for all Candidate ‘Actual Address’ in proximity of the ‘Job Location’. The Google Map result will present the Job Location as a central item to the Candidate’s Actual Addresses to assist the user to identify which Candidates are closer to the Job Location.
How to get setup
To enable Google Maps in FastTrack360 simply let your account manager know or contact email@example.com, who can assist with turning this on in your system.
Pricing is charged per user and includes unlimited access to maps. Once enabled, all users will be able to utilise Google Maps, where they have access to records that contain address items.