Make the most of job orders in FastTrack
Below is a video link that shows you how to set up a job order in FastTrack360 with all of your client’s needs from the outset. This will make things easy going forward, as it automates your recruitment process from end to end. Here are just some of the ways you can maximise your efficiency by proactively setting up your job order structure:
- Pre-configure shifts and agreement rates before placing candidates
- See your expected gross profit on a job before placing candidates
- Easily find candidates available to fill the shifts with the right skills
- Pre-populate candidate timesheets with shift times
- Invoice your clients the way they want down to job location using project codes.