Be part of our team
We are the business platform of choice for leading staffing organisations. We want the brightest talent, and we invite candidates of all abilities to come as they are and do what they love!
This is your opportunity to join an innovative organisation and work together with a talented and committed team to achieve united personal and business goals.
View our open positions below:
Application Support Consultant - Level 2
- Permanent Role & excellent salary on offer with employee benefits
- Want work life balance? – Shift Schedule
- Work with the latest innovative technology in state of the art facilities on St Kilda Road
- Must have Police Checks or willing to undertaking checking process
- If you have used FastTrack applications – we want to speak with you!
- FastTrack is an established Australian business and about to celebrate our 25th year anniversary. Based in our fantastic facilities on St Kilda Road Melbourne, we provide the business platform of choice for leading staffing organisations globally. Core to this is the innovative FastTrack360 end-to-end Recruit, Time, Pay, Bill cloud-hosted software solution. FastTrack lives and breathes end-to-end recruitment software. It is in our DNA. We have experienced incredible growth in the last twelve months, with the recent opening of our UK office & expanding our Australian operations so it’s an exciting time to join our crew!
Who we are looking for
Due to an internal promotion, we are looking for a tech savvy individual who loves to solve operationally complex problems, especially in payroll & billing settings. We live in the cloud and you’ll love talking to clients, helping them though their back office issues.You will be cool tempered and customer oriented with excellent communication skills. Your experience in previous application help desk or support roles will show your confidence in ability to diagnose and resolve technical issues in a timely manner and ensure that our service level standards are exceeded – every time.
You will need:
- Strong business systems and payroll knowledge
- Good technical competencies with Microsoft tools
- Ability to operate autonomously, but still contribute positively to the team culture.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and confidently with customers to identify and confirm requirements and agree appropriate solutions
- Understanding the recruitment industry, enterprise systems, CRM, ATS and payroll systems will put you on a sure footing to hit the ground running.
- If you have used FastTrack – we want to speak with you!
At FastTrack our whole approach is based on six key values: Our Customer, Excellence, Accountability, Innovate, Be Bold, & One Team. It’s these values we live and breathe everyday which stand behind our success and ensure we are always client focused.
You will work closely with the sales, professional service, product, & other key internal stakeholders. We boast a low turn-over of staff due to a strong positive culture based on high performance and accountability. FastTrack provides you with many employee benefits including flexible work conditions, competitive salaries, continual learning and development programs, the latest technology & equipment available to all staff, performance awards, and career advancement. We know how to have a bit of fun as well! Who celebrates company success with a ticket for every staff member to attend a Coldplay Concert – We do!
This is your chance to further your career and join an outstanding team of results driven, individuals and build an amazing career working for the world’s leading supplier of end to end recruitment software.
Only candidates with the right to reside & work in Australia may apply for this position.
FastTrack is an equal opportunity employer with a culturally diverse team
We love our teams – Our teams make our business.
- Product Development
- IT Infrastructure
- Professional Services
Learn about the core values that define our business, our product development, and our brand.
Our Customers – our customers come first, always.
Be Accountable – you are what you do – start it, finish it.
Innovate – if there’s a way to do it better –find it”.
One team – communicate, collaborate & empower your teammates.
Excellence – take pride in delivering the highest standard.
Be Bold – do whatever it takes!
There’s the standard benefits like flexible work conditions, competitive salaries, continual learning and development programs, the latest technology, performance awards, and career advancement. The perks are the little extras that make things interesting.
- Fancy coffee machine
- Fully equiped cafe style lunchroom
- Well appointed large screen TVs
- Weekly happy hours
- Movie nights, and
- EOQ and EOFY Celebrations
- Individual Team Activities
FastTrack created the first Windows-based applications to manage the recruitment industry’s core business needs and quickly became the industry standard for recruitment software. Since then we’ve become the largest provider of recruit, pay and bill applications in the Australasian recruitment industry. Whether it’s for Perm, Temp or Contract recruitment, our 600+ clients – with thousands of active users – recruit, pay and bill hundreds of thousands of customers everyday from FastTrack-powered recruitment processes